Sunday, April 20, 2014

Yoga to the Core Day 12


Day 12 of #yogatothecore is preparation for firefly pose (tittibhasana.) I have yet to master firefly and it definitely intimidates me! I worked on it a little bit this morning but was feeling so tight in ... you guessed it .... my hamstrings, that I had to stop and decided to work on it in later today after a full hour of yoga. Anyway, I made this fun little video showing Pilates scissor legs with a straddle finish. I practiced these pretty slowly but sped it up for the sake of the 15 second limit on Instagram. Try doing an 8 count down with the scissors, then hold the straddle for 5-10 seconds & repeat 10 times. Woowee! Feel the burn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living Sober

1 year, 12 months, 52 weeks, 365 days, 8,760 hours, 525,600 minutes … all of it, living SOBER. No beer, no wine, no liquor. I could tell yo...