Saturday, April 19, 2014

Yoga to the Core Day 3

Day 3 of #yogatothecore is one of my favorites! Plank! It's such an overall strength building pose. If you aren't doing plank or some variation of plank in your fitness routine, you are missing out! I enlisted the help of my big, strong husband Jeremiah to help demonstrate how plank can make you STRONG. Plank builds strength in the shoulders, chest, back, abdominals, thighs...yep, pretty much everywhere in your body. Make sure you BREATHE when you're in this position. Natural tendency sometimes defaults to holding the breath. Jeremiah wasn't too sure about trying this. He wasn't sure I could handle his weight. Two weeks before this, two of my girlfriends and I rocked a 3 level plank so I wasn't worried. Strong is sexy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Living Sober

1 year, 12 months, 52 weeks, 365 days, 8,760 hours, 525,600 minutes … all of it, living SOBER. No beer, no wine, no liquor. I could tell yo...