Sunday, April 20, 2014

Yoga to the Core Day 8

#yogatothecore - Day 8 brought upward bow, or wheel pose (Urdhva Dhanurasana.) Just like locust, wheel can be a challenge for me with cramping sometimes occurring in my lower back and/or hamstrings. Today I warmed up really well. I did several long breaths in bridge, and slow reps of moving slowly between bridge and neutral spine. I can definitely see my progress in wheel pose in just a short time. Just imagine how much I could improve if I practiced this every day! I marvel at those who can "drop back" from standing into upward bow. The strength and courage that takes is truly impressive. 



That's my dog Tuffy in the chair. He's pretty cute. And very naughty. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Living Sober

1 year, 12 months, 52 weeks, 365 days, 8,760 hours, 525,600 minutes … all of it, living SOBER. No beer, no wine, no liquor. I could tell yo...