Sunday, April 20, 2014

Yoga to the Core Day 7

Day 7 of #yogatothecore brought a big challenge for me. Heron pose looks fairly easy, but this was really difficult! I tend to be tight in the hamstrings and it takes a lot for me to become more pliable in the back of my body. I thought I had warmed up pretty good to prepare for heron, but I felt like the tin man here. I couldn't even come close to this alignment on the other leg. There is a lot more to this pose that I can't show you, and I will definitely need to work on this. After all, the poses that are most demanding are the ones we need the most, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living Sober

1 year, 12 months, 52 weeks, 365 days, 8,760 hours, 525,600 minutes … all of it, living SOBER. No beer, no wine, no liquor. I could tell yo...