Saturday, April 19, 2014

Yoga to the Core Day 1

April 1, 2014 I started my first Instagram challenge ~ #yogatothecore. It's Day 19 and I'm having so much fun!! I wanted to share each day with a short description of the pose and how I made it work for me. I am a firm believer that we can build a pose for our bodies, rather than forcing our bodies into a pose that isn't immediately accessible to us. I realize that I may never achieve certain asanas, but that's not important. The journey is the gift - the process is the prize. You'll learn more about yourself during the practice than you will once you master a pose! Yes it's great accomplish a new goal, but be patient with yourself and enjoy the progress.

Day 1 of Yoga to the Core was boat. I practice some variation of boat in almost all of my yoga classes. It's a simple but versatile pose with a lot of possible variations for more or less work.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Living Sober

1 year, 12 months, 52 weeks, 365 days, 8,760 hours, 525,600 minutes … all of it, living SOBER. No beer, no wine, no liquor. I could tell yo...