Sunday, April 20, 2014

Yoga to the Core Day 13

Day 13 of #yogatothecore is preparation for handstand using a roll up to Navasana. I have a pretty good handle on headstand, assisted headstand (hands on the back of the head), and am making a lot of progress with forearm stand. The magical handstand still eludes me. I am feeling a lot more confident though, and I feel my core growing stronger this month. Many of the challengers showed the roll up with the legs up at an angle, but I really struggle with that. I chose to keep my legs on the mat for a few tries, then gave my best effort with legs angled for the last one. Whew!! Major core burn but in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living Sober

1 year, 12 months, 52 weeks, 365 days, 8,760 hours, 525,600 minutes … all of it, living SOBER. No beer, no wine, no liquor. I could tell yo...