Sunday, April 20, 2014

Yoga to the Core Day 14

Day 14 of #yogatothecore and I can already see more definition in my abdominals. Especially my obliques. I'm liking the obvious improvement, but still feel like I can really increase my strength and flexibility by bounds. Today's pose is parsvabakasana or Side Crow. My crow isn't perfect, but it's definitely a confidence booster and one of the easiest arm balances to achieve. It's hard to tell from the photo, but I showed both sides (one side is always more available to me...that's normal) I'd like to see my arms straighter here, and my butt higher :-)

Legs to the right                                                          Legs to the left


No comments:

Post a Comment

Living Sober

1 year, 12 months, 52 weeks, 365 days, 8,760 hours, 525,600 minutes … all of it, living SOBER. No beer, no wine, no liquor. I could tell yo...